How to order a container
- Please note our current delivery times are up to 30 days. If you would like your container more quickly, you can visit any of our Recycling Centres to pick one up.
Please note this online form is only for use for ordering recycling containers - if you have a query with the rubbish container you have been allocated for the change to every other week rubbish collection in November 2017 please go to the Request to change your bin allocation form or through Council Connect: email@example.com
What containers are available?
These containers are free:
- Blue bag for cardboard, brown paper and Tetra-Paks; (91 litres; 45 cm cubed);
- Food waste containers; kitchen caddy (5 litres; 20 cm high) for storing your food waste in the kitchen; food waste bin (23 litres; 40 cm high) with a lockable lid for putting your food waste out for collection;
- Recycling box; available as a large green box (55 litres; H 55cm x W 41cm x 36cm) Some residents in central Bath receive green sacks - these should be put through the letterbox by a collector. You can order more than one green box if you need it.
Charges apply to the following:
- Food waste liners; You can now line your kitchen caddy with everyday household plastic bags. Compostable bags made from potato starch can still be used (available from online suppliers and local shops) or you can wrap your food waste in newspaper or brown paper bags.
- Garden waste bins; available as a large wheeled bin (240 litres; 107cm x 58cm x 73cm) or small wheeled bin (140 litre; 106cm x 49cm x 55cm). Find out current collection charges per bin per year.
- Garden waste sacks; 80 Litre capacity (H: 101cm x W: 63cm) for collection. Minimum order of 20 if ordering through Council Connect. Find out current sack charges.
Something wrong with your rubbish bin/bag delivery?
You should have received a wheelie bin or reusable rubbish bag delivered to your home for the new collection service for rubbish. If you haven't received yours or if there's something missing or wrong with your delivery please contact Council Connect 01225 39 40 41 or report using the online form